1 Extraordinary Growth Stock Set to Soar 3,100%, According to Cathie Wood

In 2020, it seemed Cathie Wood could do no wrong. One stock that Wood is particularly bullish on is Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU). Wood's bull case on Roku is even more optimistic, with a price target of $1,493, or potential gains of 3,100%. Read More...


3 High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy Now

Let’s discuss the prospects of three high-yield stocks, which are offering dividend yields above 5% and are attractively valued right now. Thanks to the high dividends of these stocks, their shareholders are adequately compensated while waiting for the stock prices to appreciate. Verizon Communications , which was created by the merger between Bell Atlantic and GTE in 2000, is one of the largest wireless carriers in the U.S. The company generates approximately 75% of its revenue from its wireless business and the remaining 25% from broadband and cable services.

Read More

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment